Boarding & Accommodation
THE HEART OF BARNES
- Purpose-built spacious dormitories to provide premium, student-friendly accommodation and have been invitingly decorated to create a homely atmosphere.
- Separate buildings which house the Junior Boys, Girls and Senior Boys
- Children are housed age-wise in dormitories.
- Recreation and TV facilities available in each dormitory.
- Each Boarding House is carefully supervised by an experienced Block Master/Mistress.
- Qualified nurses, who reside on the campus, monitor the health of the students.
- Each student is provided with his/her own bed, cupboard, table and chair.
- All dormitories are provided with attached toilets and shower rooms. Matrons head the housekeeping team
- which supports the children throughout their time in school.
- Adequate security around the campus.
- 24-Hour power supply.
LIFE OF A BOARDER
|Rising bell for boarders||:||5:45am|
|Study for boarders||:||6:15am to 7:15am|
|Breakfast for Boarders||:||7:20am to 7:50am|
|Assembly for all||:||8:00am to 8:15am|
|Regular classes||:||8:15am to 1:35pm|
|Lunch for boarders||:||1:35pm to 2:00pm|
|Dormitory hours/Private tuition||:||2:00pm to 3:50pm|
|Tea for boarders||:||3:50pm to 4:10pm|
|Games for boarders(Girls)||:||4:30pm to 5:30pm|
|Games for boaders(Boys)||:||5:00pm to 6:00pm|
|Dormitory Hours||:||6:00pm to 7:00pm|
|Dinner for boarders||:||7:00pm to 7:30pm|
|Night Study||:||7:30pm to 8:30pm|
|Lights out (for classes 8 & below)||:||9:30pm|
|Late night study (for classes 9 – 12)||:||9:30pm – 10:30pm|