- Registration Form can be downloaded or collected from the Admission Office.
- If parents require immediate admission of their child/ward you are requested to kindly contact the Admission Assistant, Mrs. Amita Waghchaure to assist you in the formalities. This depends on the availability of seats in the school and hostel.The school academic session begins in April every year and ends in March of the subsequent year. Hence applications for admission for Boarders must reach the school latest between November and March in the year that admission is to be sought.
It is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well before the end of March. However limited vacancies may exist in the middle of the academic year. Information on midyear vacancies may be obtained by e-mailing the Coordinator – Admissions (email@example.com). However it is best to apply early. Please contact Mrs. Amita Waghchaure (Admission Assistant) who will take you through the Admission Process. As proposed by the State Education Department the age at the time of admission should ordinarily be:
2.5 – 3.5 Years
10.5 – 11.5 years
3.5 – 4.5 Years
11.5 – 12.5 years
4.5 – 5.5 Years
12.5 – 13.5 years
5.5 – 6.5 Years
13.5 – 14.5 years
6.5 – 7.5 Years
14.5 – 15.5 years
7.5 – 8.5 Years
15.5 – 16.5 years
8.5 – 9.5 Years
16.5 – 17.5 years
9.5 – 10.5 Years
In the case of overseas applicants an offer of admission is made on the basis of the previous academic performance of the child. Parents of overseas applicants must provide documentary and duly attested evidence to the school that the child has obtained the desired level of academic excellence. The school requires details of the academic record of the student, current mark sheets and a letter of recommendation from a teacher. The Admission Office will subsequently offer admission to students who fulfill the stringent admission criteria of the school. Once the offer of admission has been made, foreign nationals would need to contact their local Indian Embassy/Consulate along with the letter of admission to obtain a student visa which is essential for studying in India.
The school website has details of the school fees. All relevant information is also available in the school prospectus, which may be obtained by writing to the school admissions office.
* Requirements for Admission :
- Registration Form along with 1 passport size photograph (Rs 100 /-).
- Rs. 1000/- toward the Registration fees, Prospectus & Admission Form.
- Students who successfully complete the admission procedure, are required to immediately contact the School Office for payment of fees.
- For any communication in this matter, one can contact the school office on telephone numbers.
For Admissions Contact : Mrs. Amita Waghchaure (Admissions Asst.) Ph. No: 0253-2491051 9404786495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org