Admission Process: The admission process has been designed for transparency and providing equal opportunity to all applicants in line with the ‘Admissions Policy’ of Barnes School & Junior College. This is reviewed from time to time to incorporate changing global requirements. The steps that must be completed for admission at Barnes school & Junior College are as follows-
1. Registration Process -you can register by collecting the Registration Form from the Accounts department by paying the registration fee (Rs.1000/-). (Buying the Registration form is not a confirmation of Admission). Complete and Form and meet Admissions Head at Admission office.
Outstation and Boarder parents can download the Registration Form from our website and pay online, the duly filled form must be mailed to email@example.com , please mention Registration for Admission in your correspondence. and confirm by mail or a phone your appoint with Admission office.
2. Campus tour – It is our delight to introduce parents and students to Barnes School & Junior College Residential and Day Scholar facilities on our Lush Green 265 Acre Campus.
Modern Dormitories – Separate for Boys and Girls, Combining a blend of old British Architecture and modern facilities.
State of the art Libraries, Laboratories and Media Centers. Chemistry Lab, Physics and Biology Lab.
Infirmary - 24 x 7 Medical care by trained doctors and Nurses.
Mess, Tuck Shop, Evans Hall- Auditorium.
Pre Primary – Playschool, Nursery, Preparatory Infrastructure.
Sports - Swimming Pool, Athletic Field, 5 Football Grounds, Basket Ball Court, Lawn Tennis Court, Volley Ball Court, Table tennis, Badminton Court.
Tata Class –edge Interactive Boards in every Class room. Zero Period Activity – Guitar, Piano, Swimming, Cooking, Dancing, Singing, Art, Football, Cricket, Skating, Basket ball.
We are here to guide you through all aspects of the application process.
3. Parent & Student Interview- Interview will be conducted by Admissions Head.
4. Admission Confirmation - A list will be displayed for successful students on a fixed date (date will be communicated)
5. Parents can collect the Admission Form from Accounts Department,
6. Medical Test and all documents required to be completed and submitted at Admissions cell.
Barnes Bag with Prospectus and Folder can be collected from Admissions cell.
All payments (FEES) to be made at Accounts Department (banking details are below).
Boarders – One month boarding & School Fees is waived off, incase of entire years Fees is paid at one time.
Day Scholars – One month Fees is waived off, incase of entire years Fees is paid at one time.
*Note : For Admissions contact: +91 9816005030
The Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC) course for classes XI and XII was introduced in the year 2005 and me first batch appeared for the same in 2009.
All students after obtaining a clear Pass Certificate in the class X Board Examinations i.e. ICS, SSC, CBSE are welcome to join the Junior College. The admissions are held as soon as the ICSE examinations are Over.Those who have appeared from Boards other than ICSE would get a provisional admission until they get a clearance from me Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE] and obtain an Eligibility Letter.
The Junior College offers Science, Commerce and Arts streams. It is at this level of the school that students have to decide what career they wish in pursue. Our experienced staff make every to guide them in the right direction and lake them through this journey of two critical years with dedication and responsibilily, ensuring that they are admitted to the universities of their choice after passing out.
|Psychology/Computer Science/ Art/P.Ed||Maths/Psychology/ Computer Science/Art/P.Ed||Computer Science/ Art/P.Ed|