Admission Process: The admission process has been designed for transparency and providing equal opportunity to all applicants in line with the ‘Admissions Policy’ of Barnes School & Junior College. This is reviewed from time to time to incorporate changing global requirements. The steps that must be completed for admission at Barnes school & Junior College are as follows-
1. Campus tour – It is our delight to introduce parents and students to Barnes School & Junior College Residential and Day Scholar facilities on our Lush Green 265 Acre Campus.
Modern Dormitories – Separate for Boys and Girls, Combining a blend of old British Architecture and modern facilities. State of the art Libraries, Laboratories and Media Centers. Chemistry Lab, Physics and Biology Lab.
Infirmary - 24 x 7 Medical care by trained doctors and Nurses.
Mess, Tuck Shop, Evans Hall- Auditorium.
Pre Primary – Playschool, Nursery, Preparatory Infrastructure.
Sports - Swimming Pool, Athletic Field, 5 Football Grounds, Basket Ball Court, Lawn Tennis Court, Volley Ball Court, Table tennis, Badminton Court.
Tata Class –edge Interactive Boards in every Class room. Zero Period Activity – Guitar, Piano, Swimming, Cooking, Dancing, Singing, Art, Football, Cricket, Skating, Basket ball.
We are here to guide you through all aspects of the application process.
2. Registration Process – After your tour, you can register by collecting the Registration Form from the Accounts department by paying the registration fee (Rs.1000/-). (Buying the Registration form is not a confirmation of Admission). Submit the duly filled form at Admissions office.
Outstation and Boarder parents can download the Registration Form from the link below and pay online via details provided with the same, the duly filled form must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment details to email@example.com ( call 0253 2497194) please mention Registration for Admission in your correspondence.
3. Barnes Bag with Prospectus and Folder can be collected from Admissions cell.
4. Parent & Student Interview- Interview will be conducted by Admissions Head.
5. Admission Test - An Admission Test will be conducted.
6. Admission Confirmation - A list will be displayed for successful students on a fixed date (date will be communicated)
7. Parents can collect the Admission Form from Accounts Department and all payments (FEES) to be made at Accounts Department (banking details are below).
Boarders – One month boarding & School Fees is waived off, incase of entire years Fees is paid at one time.
Day Scholars – One month Fees is waived off, incase of entire years Fees is paid at one time.
8. Submit Admission Form along with all documents required.
9. Medical Test to be done and submitted at Admissions cell.
Note : For More Details Contact Head of Admissions - Mrs. Carol Bob Nelson +91 253 2491051 / +91-9561088732